Families and individuals
In the end, it all comes down to people. At Smith Dukes, the relationships we forge with our clients are, without a doubt, the best part of our work. Helping families and individuals overcome obstacles and achieve their financial objectives is extremely gratifying.
- Tax planning
- Tax preparation and filing
- College savings planning
- Retirement planning
- Client accounting and support in managing payables and banking
- Personal financial statement preparation and net worth analysis
- Estate and trust planning
- Court and trust accounting
- Trust tax preparation including fiduciary estate and income tax returns: 706, 1041, 709, 990 and 990-PF return preparation
For more information on our proven accounting services, contact one of our family and individual specialists.